We, the able stewards of Bayan Aacdemy, envision a happy, healthy and wealthy Filipino Nation built on the strength of enterprising families, caring communities and progressive industries.
- We pledge to uplift the lives of Filipino families to ensure their total well-being.
- We pledge to foster the development, growth and evolution of enterprises so that they can become more competitive and achieve the goals set by the entrepreneurs.
- We pledge to be the innovative leader in developing the appropriate technology, practices and techniques for financial institutions serving micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).
- We pledge to become the benchmark of other financial institutions in terms of creating social impact while delivering our Triple A services of Assessing, Advising and Assisting the MSMEs.
- We pledge to become a knowledge resource center for enterprise development.
We thank you deeply for allowing us to be of humble service to you. You have brought out the best in us as we democratized education, entrepreneurship and employment. You have made us conscious about the environment, which nurtures your livelihood and provides you a sustainable habitat. You have touched and sensitized our hearts as you express your values in your work and your ethical way of life. We have learned much from you, as much as you have learned from us. Together, we are strong.DR. EDUARDO A. MORATO, JR.
Chairman and President
12 Virtues of Bayan Academy
of the mind
- 1. Consciousness, or awareness of issues and mindful of situational contexts
- 2. Competence, or the ability to perform the good work expected
- 3. Creativity, or the ability to generate innovative ideas and execute them
- 4. Critical Thinking; skills to discern what is important and what is not
of the heart
- 5. Courage to go where others fear to tread
- 6. Commitment, or total dedications to one's work and mission
- 7. Compassion to care for and nurture others
- 8. Collaborativeness to work well with others
of the soul
- 9. Conscientiousness, or the strong sense of right and wrong and the willingness to do what needs to be done
- 10. Charisma, or the ability to inspire, motivate and influence others to follow the right path
- 11. Courtesy, respect for other
- 12. Confidence, or a high level of self worth